Travel Articles and Video
Why not earn three times what you spend traveling―and create a tax deduction at the same time? Travel writers do it. So can you.
Nothing sells as well or as widely as travel articles—then add to that the new field of writing and photoing travel tours for website videos and expanded visual podcasts. If you know the selling tricks and can match words to sites, both are excellent earning fields for both beginners and writers.
Gordon draws from his own book, the Travel Writer's Guide (twice a Writer's Digest Book Club first choice), plus his years of experience as the executive editor of visual travel tours and 30+ years of professional experience that resulted in 1,700+ freelance articles in print.
* How you
only write what you’ve “pre-sold” to magazines and tour producers
* How to multiply your income through newspaper sales
* How to find ever eager buying markets.
* The logistics of planning "the big trip"
* What must be done before you can deduct all of your costs as tax deductions
* How and when you send digital photos, slides, or b/w prints
This seminar and workbook focus solely on travel, a field that has more do's and don'ts than any other.
* For room location, date, hour, space availability, and related school-based information, please directly contact the college or university directly. Gordon won't know those answers and will send you back to them. Their number is on his schedule; to find it, either return to the previous page or go to http://www.gordonburgett.com/seminars.htm.
other information about the program content, contact Gordon at email@example.com or at the
other addresses at his website.