I’d love to have you take part! Simply contact SNN here. You will also receive an mp3 version of the presentation, plus links to the handout and a couple of downloadable examples of the tool to access whenever you wish. The cost is $25, paid to them. A great deal when you consider this is the very best way I know to get $2,000 or $5,000 speeches regularly and reliably booked!
Here’s the write-up that appeared in the 10/15 edition of Speaker Net News, a first-rate weekly newsletter that’s a must for speakers:
“To regularly earn many thousands of dollars from speeches or seminars, invest a few hundred dollars now—once–and create a surefire selling tool that you can send to every booker in your universe. Build a book or booklet from something you uniquely know—solve a gnarly problem, retool a case study, explain a process that works —so the booker sees your brilliance, wit, and special insight and can hire you for a related presentation you want to give!
“Best yet, you needn’t pay a penny to publish your gem in either bound or digital format, and it can be yours in minutes or days. It can also be an income source forever!
“Gordon will explain the step-by-step process in this teleseminar and accompanying handout. He will also include two digital examples (of a dozen such tools he has successfully used in the past 25 years) that you can download to get started…
“You will learn:
* how to strategize your speech-marketing campaign, and what singular tool will distinguish you from others seeking that booking
* the contact letter, flyer, and “kit” components you will have digitally accessible to accompany your new speech marketing book or booklet
* what the new tool must do to positively persuade the programmer that you are the person to pick, and to whom it should be sent for maximum effectiveness
* where you can send the tool to get it published free and fast, looking the way you want, both bound and digitally downloadable!
* how you can later (or simultaneously) re-publish that core book or booklet in-house as often as you wish without rights problems or ISBN issues.”
(2) Bob Bly and James Palmer just released a great 88-page e-book called “The Affiliate Marketing Handbook,” for the best $29 you can spend if you want to sell products but (a) don’t have any of your own, (b) have a few but need more, or (3) just want to get rich(er) by sharing others’ best works.
Here’s how Bob describes the e-book, and where you can get the details needed to see if it might work for you:
Perhaps the biggest problem facing newbie Internet marketers today is: “Where am I going to get products to sell?”
If you choose to be an information marketer, you’re faced with the daunting task of writing a 60-page e-book … producing an audio CD album … or recording a professional-looking video.
But the fact is, you can get started in Internet Marketing—and even make a six-figure income online—without creating any products of your own!
Find out how here!
Also, “The Affiliate Marketing Handbook,” is a perfect example of just that topic: Bob’s work is super, I have no intention of writing about affiliate marketing (though I love doing it when the item is a huge bargain for you), and here’s just what you need. He writes and markets it, I help sell it, and you learn about it and can put it to immediate use.
Even more, you can sell anybody’s products if they are available on an affiliate basis. Including mine!
I’ll see you again in early November! (Or at the blog once or twice a week.)