HOW TO SELL 75% OF YOUR
Gordon has been offering a four-hour seminar
That program is based on his book
Earlier, he wrote How to Sell 75% of Your Freelance Writing, which Gordon also offers as a four-hour seminar at universities, so here he has plucked from the best of both and slanted it to travel writers. This 45-minute, two-CD program is a super bargain: Gordon explaining the selling process by audio cassette, then offering the 10 key elements of the workbook in digital format on a Word CD, for immediate download and use!
Audio CD contents:
* How to sell 75% of your
* How to plan a writing trip
* How to factor in your income tax deductions
* How to work less than half the time!
* How to sell to magazines and newspapers
* How photography can double your income
* Where to find helpful books, guides, and market lists
* Congratulations, you now have a new trade!
Text CD contents:
* Subject grid
* Mailing record
* Fact base
* Quote lists
* How to study a printed magazine article
* Mechanics of getting in print
* How to prepare and market magazine articles that sell
* Query letter
* Newspaper cover letter
* (Read me first! Use instruction sheet)
Cost: $30. Shipping
is $3.50 by media mail or $5 by priority mail, plus 9% CA tax, if applicable.
The Travel Writer's Guide, now in its 3rd edition,
available for $115, plus shipping and CA tax, if applicable.
The book is also immediately downloadable in $10 digital format, without tax or shipping!)
25 Professional Query and
Cover Letters costs $5 as a